Saturday, January 31, 2009

Cheater

So I couldn't wait until tomorrow morning and I went ahead and POAS'd. Well there was a very very very faint 2nd line. EEEEEEKKKKK!!!! I tested thursday morning to see if my trigger was out of my system, and it was, so I compared that test with the one I took today and there was definitely a difference. So it was faint but it was there. I'm going to stay calm and try and not get ahead of myself. Kinda hard though. I'm going to test again tomorrow morning and hope and pray for a lil darker line. I have a feeling today is going to be the longest day I've had in a very long time. But we're going to stay busy. We have lunch with another couple friend of ours then we want to go see Gran Torino. So hopefully the day will fly by! This really could be amazing! Keep your fingers crossed for me!

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your day and try not to think about it...ya right ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippy!! I have my fingers crossed for you!!!! Cant wait until tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news! I'll keep my fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete