I finally started my own Blog! DH didn't want me to do one until I got PG so I could blog my pregnancy. Well, I got tired of waiting. Mike and I have been married since June. We met 3 short years ago and have been together ever since. I moved in after 1 month of dating! ha! We live in NE Illinois about half a mile from Lake Michigan. We are both very family orientated which we love but makes for lots of traveling. We travel almost every weekend. In the summer we spend every weekend possible 2 hours away in Oshkosh, WI to Mike's mom's. She lives right on the lake and we keep our boat on her dock all summer. It's our relaxation and our vacations. So far it's the best thing we've ever done.
We have 5 amazing furbabies that keep us super busy. 2 black labs, a schnoodle and 2 cats. We're just one big happy family with one thing missing. A baby. We've been ttc since Aug of 2007. I started seeing an RE in October after finding out we're coverd by Mike's ins. for up to 30g of IF treatment. I did all the regular tests to find out why we couldn't conceive. Mike did an SA and we had a slight MFIF. So now here we are in our first (and hopefully only) IVF C. I have my BPT on next Tues 2/3 but I may take a HPT on Sunday morning. Just gotta know, ya know?
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Welcome to the blog world! So excited for your BPT!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Richelle! I'm so happy that you got a blog too! And I love your profile picture, you guys are too cute. Crossing my fingers for your HPT this weekend!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the new blog! I can't wait to see what your HPT and your BPT test results are! They both better big super huge BFPS!!!
ReplyDeleteHey Richelle! I hope 1 IVF is all you need too!
ReplyDeleteHi Richelle!
ReplyDeleteThis is great - maybe I should blog too....
Gretch
Welcome to Blogland !
ReplyDeleteHey Richelle!! Welcome to blogging! We've both been TTC since August of 2007
ReplyDelete