


It's absolutely amazing how things can change in one year. A year ago this Christmas I remember crying my eyes out because my sister had announced at the dinner table that she was expecting her first baby. A) I wanted a baby more than anything in the world and she got pg on accident. 2) I started taking my IVF drugs on Christmas day so my hormones were all out of wack. I had my doubts about my first IVF working because I had read all of the horror stories. Then in January when I finally completed my first IVF C I had even more doubts. My embies didn't progress like my RE had wanted so he had to put 2 back with only a 55% chance of me actually turning out pg. I remember crying and crying in the recovery room after my transfer. And now this Christmas I had the 2 best gifts ever to hold in my hands. They're growing like weeds and bring a smile to my face every single day. They're starting to coo a lot more lately. Luke gets his tongue going and he tries to talk to me so bad. I have a feeling I'm not going to be able to shut that boy up once he does start talking. We call my baby girl Queen Avery. Cuz if Avery ain't happy ain't nobody happy! But once her mama gets to rockin her she quickly sings a different tune. I am so blessed and a year ago I NEVER thought I would be where I am right now. I'm glad I didn't give up hope.

And they are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThey are so precious, Richelle! Enjoy your time with your wonderful gifts from above!! :)
ReplyDeleteAww! Your little ones are SO stinking cute!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat cuties! Can't believe how much they have grown!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
They're so cute! I can tell they're characters by those poses!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad this year is ending better for you. :)
They are so cute!! Loved this post--I can't believe what a difference a year can make!
ReplyDelete