Que.en Avery decided it was time to roll over. Yesterday at 3 am I woke up to her screaming her head off. I went into their room and there she was staring at the ceiling, bawling. I know she should sleep on her back, but she's slept on her tummy since she was 3 weeks old. Plus now she holds her head up very well. Anyway, I didn't get to actually see it but she rolled over. And scared herself silly in doing so. She's so far ahead of her brother but they say that girls do learn faster than boys. She's close to sitting up too. Sometimes it's hard for DH to remember that they're techinically only 3 months old since they were born 5 weeks early. Our ped explained to us that they may do things normal 4 month old kids do at 5 months so we need to be patient with that. I'm ok with it but I think he wants them off to college tomorrow sometimes! lol.
I started giving them both peaches (ba.by foo.d of course) on saturday. They hadn't pooped in days! I believe that cereal makes them more constipated than they already were. Well the peaches did the trick! They share one of the tiny jars. I videotaped it too. Luke is hilarious. He takes a bite, gags with his tongue sticking out, then smiles. He does this with every spoonful I put in his mouth. It's too funny. So i'm goin to try and give them some sort of food every other day now to keep them "regular". I hate that they have to strain to poo. This works for us.
I'm starting to get our tax stuff together. Ugh! What a pain in the butt! But it is what it is. Plus it should definitely be worth it this year since we added two nice little tax credits to our family. :)
I have some si.mi.la.c co.up.ons if anyone wants them let me know. I'm not sure what everyone uses as far as formula goes. DH works for Ab.bo.tt and that's who makes si.m.ila.c so we get ours half price already. So if anyone wants them let me know. And if you want to find me on fb i post more pics of the kiddos on there than i do on here. I'm already friends with some of the other bloggers if you want to find me that way. Otherwise look for R.ic.he.lle An.d.ers.on in Z.io.n, I.L
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay for Avery rolling! That is exciting!
ReplyDeleteOur tax stuff is insane since Chad has to pay. I will add you on FB!