Tuesday, February 2, 2010

BF Giveaway

Hey Ladies, since I decided (or my body decided) not to bre.ast fe.ed anymore, I have a lot of stuff leftover if anyone wants it. If I don't have any takers here then I'll post this on PAIF. Here's what I have. A box of these with only a few bags missing. 2 tubes of this that I never used. 2 boxes of these. I think I may have used a couple out of one box. I also have a few little storage bottles that I used to store my bm in the fridge. I believe I have some medela storage bottles as well. It's all for free I just want it out of my house! It's funny how much space little stuff can take up when you have too much of it and you don't even use it. Ok, anyone that's interested let me know.

6 comments:

  1. Oooo!! I would love to have this stuff if you don't want it anymore!! My little girl is due in less than 8 weeks and I'm going to try my absolute best to BF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sold! Send me your addy via fa.c.eboo.k if you'd like and I'll get it out to you asap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll do it now! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you richelle for the coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww man I didn't post soon enough =) I'm glad everything is finding a good home though. So nice Richelle! Sorry you didn't have more luck with the bfing.

    ReplyDelete