So DH and I decided that this little girl is going to be a handful! She was such a pistol at the big u/s. She started out laying across my belly at the beginning of the u/s then by the time the tech went to do her measurements she went breech on us. So now I have to go back in 3w to get another level II u/s so we can get a better look at her little heart. Nothing is wrong. They just want to get all the views possible. Then today I had an appt with my OB and while listening to her hb on the dopplar he goes, "Wow, she's really active!" Her brother is cool as a cucumber but for some reason she's all over the place!
We had a great weekend of boating. My dr. said I really have to take it easy on that, so from now on, I definitely will. We had beautiful weather this weekend though so only a few bumps here and there. DH took it super easy. But we did A LOT of boating and I have the raccoon eyes to prove it. It's starting to go away though. Thank God! So embarassing.
We're narrowing down names. I'll probably change my mind hundreds of tmes but as of right now we're at Lu.ca.s (And.rew or M.icha.el) and Av.er.y R.ene.e. I think I've finally convinced DH that L.and.on just doesn't work. We'll see though. He likes to bring it up after a few beers to strangers and people that he hasn't seen in awhile. I hate boy names still. Lucas is the only one that I really like. Opinions are always welcome! DH likes to tell the world what names we have picked out and on Saturday night he told the bartender at some random hole in the wall bar in M.enas.ha, W.I. She said she didn't like Avery because it reminded her of some se.ri.al ki.lle.r named St.eph.en. A.ve.ry. I was like, "uh ok thanks for your input lady" Like I'm naming my kid after that guy! Weirdo.
Hope everyone had a nice long weekend.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Girls are a handful anyway, so she might be double trouble! ;)
ReplyDeleteI am no good with boy names either. DH scares me when it comes to that because he likes the crazier the better. BTW I think Avery is adorable...stick with what your heart says mama. :)
Lucas is my maiden name :D
ReplyDeleteI love your names Richelle!!
ReplyDeleteI don't know who every circulated the myth that girls are easier! LOL!
ReplyDeleteI like your names. Ignore the bar tender. Sheesh! For ANY name you pick, there have been good & bad people with the same name. You still really can't do Landon though!