Thursday, May 7, 2009

News

  • First off, I want to give big hugs to all my ttc girls! It seems like there's quite a few of you going through some hard times right now. I'm praying for you girls and your sanity. I love you all so much and I know that I wouldn't be where I am today without you! So thanks for all of your love and support and know that you always have mine as well.
  • Secondly, I felt my babies! So F'n awesome. I thought I had an itch on my stomach last Saturday then I realized it was an itch i couldn't scratch! lol. They were tickling me from the inside. Silly monkeys. Then I started doubting what I felt because it hadn't happened again. Well yesterday afternoon i started to scratch an itch again. Then it hit me! Babies! I felt them on and off all afternoon and early evening. I'm guessing it was the diet cherry dr. pepper that I was craving that set them off. No soda today though so we'll see if I can feel them again.
  • 2 more weeks until we find out sexes. Ugh! It's draggin big time. And I wanted to give you ladies the link to mike's and my we.bsi.te. I just posted a be.ll.y p.ic there last night so you can check that out if you want. http://web.me.com/michael_a_anderson/Site/Blog/Blog.html
  • I have nothing for TMI Thursday really. I guess I'll take that as a good thing for now. Hope everyone has a good weekend. Today is my Friday since I went down to 4 days a week at work. I'm lovin that!

4 comments:

  1. Ohh, cool! I can't wait to find out what they are! :)

    ~~~Belly Pats~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're belly looks so cute! I can't wait to see what you're having!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SO awesome that you felt them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute belly pic! Can't believe you are that far along already tho, time sure is flying.

    ReplyDelete