Thursday, May 21, 2009
Results are in...
Baby A is a Boy and Baby B is a Girl!!!! We couldn't be more excited. All their parts are there and they both measured exactly 19w2d. Which is what I am today. And they both are 11oz. The tech was shocked that they both measured exactly the same like that. She says that never happens. lol. The doc then came in and did confirm both sexes. So it's for sure. One of each! They're absolutely perfect! She was kicking him in the head. Too funny. She's going to be a handful I'm sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

AH!! That's amazing Richelle! :) One of each...you are a lucky girl.
ReplyDelete{{HUGS}}
Thats awesome!!! one of each!! congrats!!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome!! One of each, such a blessing! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteI love it! One of each, you'll get to experience both sides! So happy for you Richelle, (((HUGS)))
ReplyDeleteYay! Congrats! That is so fun.
ReplyDeleteShe's just showing him who's in charge!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!
Congrats Richelle!
ReplyDeleteWOW! You are SOOOO blessed...one of each!!!! How amazing is that. I am sooooo happy for you!!!
ReplyDeleteYeah Congrats! One of each is so much fun!
ReplyDeleteThat is SO COOOL, Richelle!!!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you!
Awe, one of each, your so lucky!!! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteAaahhh! I just did a little happy dance for you! :^D
ReplyDeleteI know you'd have been happy just hearing the "healthy & active" part of that report.
One of each! That's awesome!
ReplyDelete