Friday, July 10, 2009

GT Results

I passed!!! Yah! One more thing to check off my list. Unfortunately though the nurse said I'm "slightly anemic". She asked if I've been tired lately and well, yeah I have been. I just thought it was from all of the tossing and turning I do at night. Guess it's from not having enough iron in my system. So now I have to get an over the counter iron supplement to take everynight before bed. Not that big of a deal but I'm glad I know about it now. It makes total sense!

This weekend DH and I are finally getting the nursery ready. He's going to do the painting and I'm going to get the room cleaned out and organized. I also have other house cleaning I can do. I can't wait to see how cute the room will be once it's done! Other than that no real big plans. Hope everyone has a good weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Have fun with the nursery decorating! It have been browsing, but it is so hard to decide!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm slightly "slightly anemic" too and have to take iron supplements too... Hopefully that will help me not fall asleep at my desk any more...(apparently I snore according to my co worker...who knew?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see pics of the room!! Hey and since you are taking iron supplements be sure to eat plenty of fiber! That stuff can definitely plug you up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm, iron! Time to break out the spinach & liver! (i wouldn't really make you eat liver, blech!)

    You mentioned a fish fry in a previous post, it made me homesick for WI. My fam used to go out to them pretty regularly. They aren't very common down here. Did you know it's a religious (Ca.tho.l.ic) thing? So, mostly Ba.pti.st down here means it's hard to find a good fish fry!

    ReplyDelete