We went to our childbirth prep class yesterday. So long! But we're both glad we went. Took a tour of the maternity ward and got lots of answers to my questions. A pediatrician came to talk to us as well. That was pretty informative. I liked learning about my hossy's rules and regs too. How many ppl can be in the room, how long the average stay is, how to pre-register, what they provide while you're there and what they don't, etc. Just a few less things to worry about. DH learned a lot too so that's good. Cuz he doesn't always believe things I tell him for some reason. I recommend to anyone considering not going to a class to possibly reconsider. It was very beneficial for us.
I plan on cooking these monkeys for about another 5 weeks or so but it's starting to sink in that they can come any day now. We're pretty much ready so whenever they are, it's go time.
BIG Congrats to Margriet on her BFP! I couldn't be happier for you girl!

Thanks hun ;) I couldn't have done it without ya... I used some of your Follistim this cycle!
ReplyDeleteSo glad things look great in the growth dept. and everything is on track. I cannot wait to see what they are going to look like!! Is everything ready on the home front?!
Wow - any day now?! That's a crazy thought, huh? Glad things are measuring okay and I hope the labor goes as smoothly as possible, no matter what road you need to take.
ReplyDelete(((HUGS)))