- First off, my little nephew went home on Saturday. He's back up to his birth weight and eating and breathing on his own now. So thanks for all of the prayers ladies.
- I had my 2 baby showers this weekend. One saturday and one sunday. People really do love to give baby clothes as gifts. I didn't get over half the stuff on my registry. I did get some gift cards though so I'm working on making those work for what I have left. I was really bummin cuz I didn't get either one of my crib bedding sets. They were $150 a piece at bru. It took me FOREVER to find 2 crib sets I liked for a reasonable price that were at a place where I could register. Not to mention one boy and one girl themed set that looked good together! I had found 2 that I really liked right away but DH hated. Well none of it even mattered since I didn't get them! Well tonight DH found them online for $98 a piece and went ahead and bought them. He made my day!
- I'm officially on bed rest and loving it! Last Wednesday DH and I spent the day in the ER. He hurt his foot jumping out of our boat while it was on the trailer. Had a severe heel bruise. I had chest pains and ended up being diagnosed with a chest wall strain. I was glad it's not my heart or lungs but I'm still dealing with the pain. So we've been a hot mess for a couple for the last few days. He's getting better now so I won't have to as much for him which is nice. I just need to figure out how to cure my pain. Doesn't necessarily hurt just very uncomfortable all the time. The bed rest is helping.
- 30 weeks tomorrow! Time is winding down. I can't believe how fast it has all gone. I want to say a big THANK YOU to Margriet! She sent me the most adorable little g.ap outfits for the babies. I totally teared up when I opened the pkg. So thank you, thank you! It still amazes me how you can be such good friends with someone you've never even met!
Monday, August 3, 2009
Updates
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Soo glad your nephew is ok!
ReplyDeleteIt's awesome that your DH got the sets for you. When I used to go to baby showers, I'd usually chip in with someone on a "bigger" gift & get an outfit & pack of diapers on my own. The clothes are just too cute! My mom is a firm believer on NOT buing the newborn sizes, she says everyone does & they only wear them for so long. It rubbed off on me!
Wow! They'll be here before you know it! :^D
I'm so jealous... I want bed rest... I'd pay for bedrest right now!!!! So tired... and sleep deprived.
ReplyDelete30 weeks!!! That is so exciting! Hope you and DH start feeling better soon. :)
ReplyDeleteOmigosh 30 weeks already? Where has the time gone, Richelle?!
ReplyDeleteI think maybe your DH was jealous that you were on bedrest so he had to go and hurt himself. ;) LOL Hope you all are feeling better.