Friday, August 7, 2009

Little Update

APO on PAIF

Hey all, just wanted to give an update on my twinkies. I had my 30w u/s yesterday. Baby Boy (Baby A) was still breech. He's been breech in every single u/s I've had. He still has time to flip but if he doesn't we're looking at a c-section. Something else that's stacked against me having a vaginal birth is my sweet, BIG, baby girl! She is measuring 2 weeks ahead! 2 weeks! I have no idea where that came from. I'm actually not sure how much faith I'm putting in these measurements to be honest. It was a brand new u/s machine and the tech didn't know exactly what she was doing either. Anyway, if she continues to be bigger than him then we will have to do a c/s for that reason as well. Because he is the lower of the 2 and "paves the way" for his sister. So more complications could arise since she's bigger. If that makes sense. Right now we're hoping for him to flip and for her to slow down a little with her growing. Baby boy is spot on at 30w2d so he's not small by any means. She's just growing like a weed all of a sudden. We'll know more at the next u/s in another 4 weeks. So now we wait.

3 comments:

  1. Wow sounds like she's really growing! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that baby boy flips! Glad to hear everythings going good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that they're both healthy & doing well!

    I don't understand, why shouldn't the smaller baby come out first? I understand that the bigger one coming out first would make the second one easier, but I don't get why that would lead to a c-section.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everything works out and you don't have to have a c/s. Glad to hear the babies are doing well....How are you feeling/doing?

    ReplyDelete