Damn Big Bro.th.er is killing me! I'm completely obsessed. Every night they have a live feed on Sh.o.t.ime 2 called B.ig .Bro.th.er A.f.te.r Da.rk. It's on from 11pm - 2am. I can't not watch it. This is the first season that DH and I have watched on request from his aunt. I try to close my eyes but I still listen and end up watching the whole thing. I always know who wins what days in advance because they all talk about it. And it makes me have totally different opinions about the cast because I see them all raw. Last night I even had a dream about it. It was absolutely ridiculous. Any other B.B11 fans out there???
Now back to bed!

Well, the good news is that twins usually come before 40 wks, so not too much longer. :)
ReplyDeleteI've seen ads for that show, but haven't watched it. I'm ashamed to admit the Sho.wti.me series that I got hooked on. The Tu.dor.s. I tend to mute or fastforward through parts of it, but it's an interesting look into history. (they've been fairly accurate, except what people looked like)
Your little ones will be here before you know it! I am having Braxton Hicks. Talk about a freak out moment! I always heard women complaining at the end of their pregnancy...and now I can see why! Hang in there girl! You are almost there!
ReplyDeleteME! I love BB.
ReplyDeleteRichelle, I finally found someone who likes BB too! I watch every episode and LOVE it. I've watched little bits of the after hours but not very often...
ReplyDelete*comfort vibes* coming your way!