Wednesday, February 10, 2010

New Babys.itter

As some of you saw yesterday on fb I had to fire my moron ba.bysit.ter yesterday. For the 3rd time now (mind you I've only been back to work since mid December) she didn't answer her door when I came to drop my kids off. She lives in an apt building too so I had to stand in the cold with 2 car seats buzzing her apt. So frustrating!!! I cannot even tell you how mad I was yesterday. I'm hoping that this is a blessing in disguise. I called a good friend of mine who takes care of kids in her home. I had originally asked her to watch my kids but at that time she was already watching 3 others and that was her max. Well I called her yesterday just to see if she can watch them today and tomorrow for me and I'd find someone else by next week. She was more than happy to help. She watches a 1 year old and a 4 year old already. Not only is she going to take them today and tomorrow but if all goes well she will keep them from now on. (The 4 year old is leaving her in June) So everyone please say a little prayer for me today that my little ones behave and that their new bab.ysit.ter can handle 4 kids!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you found someone more reliable! I cannot believe you old one was so rude to not even answer the door. That's not the way to get good references, Idiot! Well I hope it goes more smoothly with your friend. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your friend can watch them on a permanent basis! I think it'll turn out to be a blessing in disguise, though I'm sorry you had to stand in the cold.

    ReplyDelete