Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Sick Babies
Well so much for having the healthiest babies ever! Luke and Avery now have R.SV . *sigh* Avery has it the worst. She coughs and coughs. Breaks my heart. If you've never heard a baby cough, it's the worst sound in the world! I hate it. Then yesterday morning she woke up with blood on her sheets. At first I thought she was coughing up blood but with closer watch I saw that it was coming from here ear. So back to the doc we went and she now has a bad ear infection on top of the RS.V . Wonderful. They're at home with their daddy today and my mom is coming up tonight to watch them on wed and thur. At least I know they're going to be taken good care of. Poor babies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh goodness! That can be serious! I hope you caught it early enough for a quick recovery. Sending ~~~healing~~~ vibes for Luke & Avery!
ReplyDelete(i'm so glad your mom lives close by & can help)
Aww those poor babies. I agree hearing a little baby cough is a horribe sound. I hope they get better soon!
ReplyDeleteDarn RSV season. Praying for Lucas and Avery for a fast recovery! And patience and ((HUGS)) for their momma!
ReplyDeleteMaddi got RSV in Feb when she was 4 months old. It also caused chronic ear infections. She really should have been in the hospital. Are they are nebulizer treatments? Maddi did breathing treatments for well over a month and we also had to go to the Drs office for 3 days worth of Rocephin (antibiotic) shots because of her ears. She ended up getting tubes in her ears a month later and has suffered with respiratory problems ever since- which are thankfully getting better as she is getting older. It is so hard to see your babies being so sick on top of the exhaustion you are already feeling. I hope they feel better soon. you can catch me on PAIF or facebook (nikki millet- oklahoma city) if you need any advise. It is really hard to have sick little ones. I will be praying for you all.
ReplyDeletenikki millet