Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Names and Update

Thanks to those that voted against Landon! Yah! DH says that 5 votes is not enough to change his mind though. Whatever. I'm not allowing it. And yes Misty dear, I know I need 2 names. Lol. I'm not diggin boy names though. I don't like ANY! Ugh. Now I'm probably having 2 boys. Great. And no rhyming names. DH's aunt suggested Landon and Brandon. Can you imagine? That's just wrong. Lol. They will have different names for sure. Right now if they're both girls they will be Harper and Avery. But who knows if they're boys. DH and I can't agree on anything!

I go in this afternoon for an u/s. We may be able to see sexes. I'm not 100% sure they'll be able to though. We'll see. I have my level 2 u/s set up for 5/21 so we'll be able to tell for sure by then. I'm excited! I want to know so bad but DH is even worse. He's gettin so anxious. I'll let you know what I find out! Still feel free to vote on La.ndo.n A.nd.ers.on. The more the better.

4 comments:

  1. Thats awesome. I love the girl names you choose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to HAVE to make sure we bring the laptop to MT with us! All hotels have internet these days, right? Even out in the middle of nowhere? Darn well better! I don't think I can go 6 days w/o checking in on my ladies!

    Feel free to post pics from today's u/s, I LOVE seeing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the girl names you have. Put another vote againist Landon, Josh says it's weird to have names that rhyme too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I. LOVE. YOUR. GIRLS. NAMES!

    Can I be any more clear on that? Harper and Avery are great names!

    ReplyDelete