Thursday, September 3, 2009

NST

I had a Dr. appt today with a NST (Non stress test) Doc wasn't exactly happy with the results. Although both babies hearts were beating, he didn't see the increases and jumps in their heart rates like he wants. He asked me if they've been moving a lot and I told him it had decreased some. I just thought it was due to me getting bigger and them having less room in there. So he sent me for a special u/s where they grade 4 things (tone, breathing, fluid, and something else i can't remember). Each thing is worth 2 points so an 8 is perfect. Well baby b received a perfect 8 while baby a only received a 6. The tech tried and tried and couldn't get him to take a deep breath to measure his breathing. So now I go back tomorrow for another NST and possibly another u/s. Please pray for my little boy that today was just a fluke and he was only sleepy. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

3 comments: