Tuesday, February 10, 2009

3rd Beta

Well I'm going to breathe a small (tiny actually) sigh of relief today with my 3rd beta being 2242. Whew! More than doubled ever 24 hours. Friggin awesome! My 1st ultrasound is scheduled for 2/23. Almost 2 weeks away! UGH! But I guess by then we should be able to see a pretty good hb.
So I'm not as tired today. I think the weather is helping that. 60 in NE IL in February! Unheard of. But I'll take what I can get. Last night I had a crazy weird dream about a guy that I haven't seen in like 4 years. I haven't even thought about him or anything but poof! there he was. And we were coloring, in vegas sitting next to a rollercoaster. Super strange right? And i've been to vegas and it looked nothing like vegas. more like somewhere the Jetson's would live. lol. Guess what they say about having weird dreams while pg is true! I can't wait to see what they have in store for me next. :)

6 comments:

  1. That's awesome Richelle! I'll be watching for your update of the appt! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the high beta!! I am so excited for you! Can't wait until the ultrasound update.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is WONDERFUL news Richelle , can't wait for your u/s update..(((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for the high beta!!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go Richelle! That's awesome! You have your u/s the same day I have my PCT...how ironic haha. Hope all goes well and I'll be looking forward to your update! :)

    ReplyDelete