So tomorrow I go in for my first u/s. I'll be 6w6d. Pretty nervous and excited. Hoping to see a healthy heartbeat. I have a lot of worries though. What if's. I just want to go and know that everything is ok. Still no m/s but I get nauseous here and there. And no food ever sounds good. So no cravings but lots of aversions. Like, for some reason I think all soup is absolutely disgusting. My stomach is turning just thinking about it. Weird huh? The one thing that always sounds delicious is pb&j. Last night DH made me a grilled pb and banana sandwich. It was soooo good.
My dreams are getting better and better. I just started my facebook page too so random people are always showing up in my dreams. Last night me and Randy from the show "My name is Earl" were out looking for J Lo's house. We had been there once before we just couldn't remember where it was. lol. I can't make this shit up, honestly. I forget a lot of it unfortunately but they're definitely entertaining.
I'm off to bed shortly so I can get some sleep and wake up to go to my appt in the morning. Thank goodness it's at 7:30 am so I don't have to wait all day!
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I can't wait for your update tomorrow! Good luck! :)
ReplyDeleteYour right, good thing it is in the morning! I look forward to hearing about it!! Peanut butter and banana sandwiches are amazing!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to read your update! I had zero morning sickness (hoping I don't jinx myself since I'm past the first trimester now!) but I did have lots of food aversions. I still can't eat soup either! Gross. That's funny. There were several weeks from about 5-8 weeks where I hardly ate because nothing sounded good. My kick lately has been baked potatoes.
ReplyDeleteMmmm, PB& banana is always a good choice!
ReplyDeleteOk, I don't know what time zone you're in, but I hope Eastern or Central cause I'll be anxiously awaiting baby's first pic!