Tuesday, February 3, 2009
It's Official!
I am PG!!! My first beta today was 184. Great number for 14dpo as far as I'm concerned. I had my appt at 6:30 this morning and of course I didn't get much sleep last night so I'm just beat right now! So as soon as I'm done watching idol i'm off to bed. My immediate family knows about our ttc and our ivf so we did tell them the good news. Well my step mom calls me like an hour after I called to tell her, and leaves a message on my voicemail freakin out. She goes "oh no! do people at work know? Call me. call me. call me!" well she had sent me flowers and balloons as congratulations to work! lol. Thank the Good Lord that my birthday is on Thursday and I totally played the pink, blue, and white balloons off on that. What a bunch of dumbasses! They totally bought it. Now it's down to beta #2. It's one thing after another. I will not be satisfied until I'm holding a happy, healthy baby! But one day at a time for now so friday's beta is the next step.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

CONGRATS!!!!! happy & healthy nine!
ReplyDeleteCongrats !
ReplyDeleteCongrats again!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see Friday's numbers!! :)
ReplyDeleteHa ha, you work with a bunch of suckers!
ReplyDeleteGREAT number!
WooHooo! I hope those #s just keep going up!!!
ReplyDelete