First of all DH started us a website. He's been working on it all day and I've been givin my input and fillin in all the things we have going on the next few months on our calendar. No baby info though since we really aren't tellin yet. Then my bro and my sisters have been pressuring me to get a facebook page. So I broke down today and started one. Kind of a lot of work. Should be good once I get it going though.
No work tomorrow so DH and I are going to a movie and lunch. I really wanted to use this weekend to sleep in but I haven't taken 1 f'n nap yet! I get up at 7:30 and go to bed at 10 just like any other day. So so much for that idea.
I'm startin to get why Gretch said she didn't "feel" pg right away. Besides sore bb's and bein very tired I just don't feel anything else. No nausea or headaches or m/s. Guess I just have to wait one more week for my u/s before I get some reassurance. I almost wish i had the m/s so I would know! I hope I don't regret saying that! lol.
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good luck w/the web pages. Its alot of work keeping them going! So you have your 6wk u/s next week? Trying to think back here at how far you are. Good luck! I'm excited for you!
ReplyDeleteI had a f/b pg, but I couldn't really figure out how to use it or what the benefit was, so I turned it off.
ReplyDeleteSo, we'll get to see u/s pics by the end of the wk? :)
If you end up with horrible m/s, just remember what it took to get it! I don't envy the sore bum though! = O