Friday, February 13, 2009

I want to prefice this post by saying I am definitely not complaining about being pg! I could not be happier being pg. Now, with that said, these PIO inj's are absolutely HORRIBLE! They started out ok but now my ass is so much pain. We alternate cheeks each night but it's gotten to the point where that doesn't even matter. Both cheeks are black and blue and most nights I can't even remember which cheek we did the previous night cuz they both hurt so bad. TMI Starting yesterday I started getting a semi rash on both sides and they itch so bad! I don't go back to my RE until 2/23 so I'll stick it out until then but it will be one painful week! I ice my ass beforehand and I use the heating pad afterwards. Nothing works. I have like 4 more weeks of these too. UGH!

On a better note, DH is taking me out for a surprise Vday lunch tomorrow. All he told me was that we have to leave the house at 10:30 cuz we have reservations at noon. So that means we're either going to Milwaukee or Chicago since each are about an hour away. So not the same ol same ol. Somewhere new! That takes reservations! I can't wait! Hope everyone has a nice weekend! :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh your poor bum! I'm guessing that you aren't going to be rocking the g string this valentine's day ;) Just teasing ya! Hope you have SOO much fun with just the THREE of you tomorrow! (maybe more, who knows ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pain in the ass ! Lol...poor thing :(

    Have a fun suprise Valentine Day lunch !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you enjoy your lunch date :)

    ReplyDelete