DH and I just now got back from our weekend trip to his sister's up in MN. It's a long 7 hour drive for us. So worth it though. Our nephew turned 2 this week so we all went up to celebrate with him. First of all, he friggin cracks me up! He has the funniest facial expressions. Once he was even batting his eyes at me. Adorable! He and DH were making faces at eachother across the table at lunch yesterday and he was dying laughin. Every face DH made he would just start rollin. Pretty precious LO.
We almost came home with another cat. My SIL works at a vet and she brought home this 9 mos old stray kitty. He has bengal markings and get this, 7 toes on each of his front paws! But he's absolutely precious. After DH came to bed last night (at 4 am after about 100 rounds of wii bowling with the boys and til all the beer was gone) that kitty jumped up and cuddled with us. He was sold and said "ok, we'll take this kitty home" But after the drunk wore off and it was morning reality sank in and he realized we really don't need 6 animals roamin around. But he sure would be a good little friend.
On to pg world. I'm doing fine. Very tired lately. Like I took a nap yesterday and still went to bed by 9:30. My SIL felt so bad for me but she understood. I still have to pee every five minutes but that's no biggie. No sickness yet so I'm keepin my fingers crossed on that one. Beta #3 is scheduled for Tues morning and as long as it's over 1000 I will be released. But I'm pretty sure my first u/s is done at my RE too so I don't think I'll be released just yet. So we're moving right along. Grow bean grow!
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Growing vibes for your little bean being send your way!
ReplyDeleteOh, and that little 7 toed kitty sounds so cute! Tell your SIL to send him to me!