Holy kickin baby batman! Baby B was kickin up a storm and flailin his/her arms on my u/s yesterday. It's by far the coolest thing I've ever seen in my life! I wish we could take home video of it. They're both looking ver good. Baby A is 30mm with a heartrate in the 150's and Baby B was 33mm with a heartrate in the 160's. DH went with me too. He was a little nervous when the tech had a problem getting a good look at A. But he found him/her! And this was actually my first belly u/s. All the others have been vaginal. I checked online where babies should be size wise at 10 weeks and it says between 27-35mm. So it looks like my little ones are doing super well. So exciting!
And the cherry and top, last night was my very last PIO shot! YAH!!!! I was in such a hurry though to get it over with, I forgot to switch back to the smaller needle after I filled the syringe with the oil. (I used a bigger needle to fill it since it was so thick then a smaller one to inject into myself.) DH noticed it was the wrong one when it was half way in! Duh! So the last shot was a little painful and quite the bleeder. But it's ok. Cuz it's done. 3 months of injections finally over. Worth every bleed and prick though. :)
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Congrats! Ouch that stinks, I think I'd be in a hurry to get that last PIO shot in too, I hear those really hurt!
ReplyDeleteI just can't tell you how excited I am for you Richelle! Both babies sound healthy!
ReplyDeleteOUCH on the shot! At least they're done now though & you'll forget all about them soon!
~belly pats~
Oh my gosh! That's awesome and sounds like an amazing experience. Cherish every minute of it Richelle! So glad the LO's are growing and having a good 'ol time in momma's belly. ;)
ReplyDeleteOh no, you used the big fatty needle!! Sounds like something I would do.
ReplyDeleteGreat to hear about the babies (I left you a msg on PAIF too). And glad to hear your dates with the love wand are over!!!
Glad to hear your little ones are doing well!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting to get to see them like that!!
ReplyDeleteThats great! So glad you are all doing good! =)
ReplyDelete