First of all I just typed out this whole post and it didn't save so here we go again. Grrr.
I'm starting to feel much better and not having the nausea anymore. No m/s or spotting. I think I owe all of it to all the vits I take on a daily basis. I take 13 a day. And I haven't missed a day yet this year. I have one of those pill packs that old people use with the days of the week printed on each compartment. lol. I fill it every Sunday night to be ready for the week. So I'm a firm believer that vitamins help. So take your vits girls!
Bringing 2 LO's into an economy like this right now isn't really the smartest thing to do but we're going to work it out. DH works for a huge pharmaceutical company and they have a bulletin board where people post things they're trying to get rid of or services needed, etc. Kinda like a big classifieds website. Anyway, so he's been looking through it for baby stuff. Last week he found me a $265 br.eas.t pu.mp for $80! I'll use a second hand, sterilized, breast pump for that kind of savings. Hell yeah! Then this week he found a woman who has 5 year old twin boys and is trying to get rid of some of of their old things. So we got a Gr.a.co D.u.og.lid.er stroller and 2 G.r.a.co hi.gh.ch.ai.rs for $90!!! The stroller alone is worth about $200! DH is picking it all up today. I know we'll get a lot of stuff for showers and whatnot but since I already have to register for 2 of everything we thought we'd get what we could and leave room for other stuff we need. Plus we couldn't pass up a deal like that. I'm so excited about it. We saw pics of everything and it's all in really good condition. Doesn't have to be perfect as far as I'm concerned. They won't be using it all for that long. So Yah for savings! Hope everyone has a great weekend. I have an OB appt tomorrow morning so I'll probably post afterwards.
Friday, March 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That's great! I luv bargain shopping!! Hey, have you looked on cra.igsl.ist (dot) com? That's the best site for used and sometimes new stuff. Good luck to you. I hope I find myself in the twin boat soon!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I don't mind second hand stuff either, as long as it's still in good condition. Some baby stuff is outgrown waaaay before it's ever wore out, so why not pass it along?
ReplyDeleteVery glad to hear you haven't been sick!
Poss trigs- We got a postcard at work a couple days ago of our reps' new twin boys (natural identicals, of course!). They look sooo sweet! All the work you're doing now will be so worth it when you get to bring them home. :^D
Sounds great! I love good deals!
ReplyDeleteWow a great deal! I am glad you were able to find those necessities for such an awesome price!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
Holy Moly Richelle, what a great find! I totally don't blame you for looking around ahead of time. It's best to be prepared.
ReplyDeleteWow, you got some great finds. I've been looking on cr.a.ig.sli.st a lot but I'm afraid to really buy anything until I see our little baby on the ultrasound at the end of the month! I'm excited to start shopping though.
ReplyDeleteWoah Richelle, good deals!! Good job girl!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear your feeling good.
And you crack me up with the pill planner. I have a huge pink and blue on on the bathroom counter. I tried hiding it in the cupboard for a few days because it's so big but then I'd forget to take my pills.
13 vitamins?!... You are the pill queen.