Well another weekend has come and gone. Some of DH's family came to visit for the weekend. We had king crab last night and it was delicous. So I'm good on my seafood quota for a week or so. It's hard to believe I'm going to be 9 weeks on Tuesday. It's going fast and that's good. At least until I get to my second tri. I have my next visit with my OB on next Saturday. I'm going to really question him on the bedrest thing. (He told me I have to go on bedrest at 28w no matter what) My job is not that active. I basically sit at a computer all day. So I'm going to ask him about it again and try and plead my case.
I'm so ready for the weather to get nice fast. I want to get our boat out of storage and get as many runs in as possible before it's not safe for me to boat. I could really use the relaxation that's for sure. DH wants to plan some kind of small trip for us to go on before the babies come (He read in a book that it's good for expecting parents to get away together before they devote all their time to the kids) Well I'm all for that. Bring on the vaca.
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow 9 wks, your moving right along. If the doc says bedrest at 28 wks maybe you should give it a whirl. It could be worse. Keep in mind what it took to get you here. JMO - Good luck, I'm very happy for you! :)
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe you are already 9wks! Did your doc have a particular reason for the mandatory bedrest?
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a great weekend! :)
Time sure flies & weekends go by waaaay too fast!
ReplyDeleteYou two should definitely take a vaca before the babies come! You'll be glad you did when they're here!
Mmmmmm, I love king crab too. Super yummy!!!
ReplyDelete9 weeks, holy cow! Good for you girl!
I can't wait for boating season! Actually its already here! This w/e would have been awesome for some boating, but I had to work all w/e. DH & I are talking about buying a boat. :)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe that you are already 9 weeks along~enjoy it girl!
ReplyDeleteThanks Ladies! The bedrest is just mandatory for twinkies with my dr. I guess. And Misty I am so jealous that it's boating weather in NC already. We still have ice on the lakes up here!
ReplyDelete