Monday, March 16, 2009
Calling All Creative Minds!
DH and I are having trouble coming up with a name for our boat. We drove it all last summer with the previous owners name on it "MT Pockets". And I hate it! We had agreed on "Wine Knot" a year or so ago but that name has lost it's luster for me. I like "Wet Paws" since we have 5 furbabies but DH isn't so convinced. The name could be something regarding boating. Something about the 5 furbabies. Something about twins but it can't have the word "twins" in it because in boat lingo "twins" means 2 engines and we only have one. So "two" or "double" would be acceptable words. I think I've exhausted my mind with this and can't think of anything creative anymore. So any help would be much appreciated! Oh and our boat is a fast boat. 27ft powerquest. So no fishing boat names or anything. Thanks for the help ladies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I like wet paws, but Double trouble could be fun too.
ReplyDeleteI like double trouble too.
ReplyDeleteIt's too early to be creative...I will keep thinking :)
I like double trouble as well! It can have many meanings :)
ReplyDeleteDouble Trouble - would that apply to the twins or you and DH? HAha!! J/K
ReplyDeleteI like Miracle Twinkies, it does have the word "twin", but my brain goes more to the Twinkies snack cakes.
What color is the boat? I do better at names if I know the color. Hmm...maybe I should name my boat too.
http://www2.10000boatnames.com/index.php?option=com_displayltr&Itemid=104
ReplyDeleteThis was a good website for boat names, I liked Twice as Nice or Times Two, obsession. Just look over the list you'll find some you like!
My brother said he was going to name his Visitation(he's a preacher), that way if someone calls he can say he's on visitation and they'll think he is visiting people. LOL - Haha!!! I thought that was too funny!!
ReplyDeleteI think you should name it "Vitamin Sea" in homage to all the vitamins you take, ha ha!
ReplyDelete(I'm not that witty, I came across it while googling boat names for ya)