I saw on the 12mos ttc board that Steph is tending bar for those having a bad day. And even though I can't drink it I'll still order. It's a Mi.do.ri Tea. Like a lo.ng is.lan.d but with M.ido.ri and 7.u.p instead of c.o.ke.
DH called me this morning and said that he just got off the phone with P.rogr.essi.v.e and that they wanted to charge him an extra $100 a month to put me on as a driver on his truck. WTF?!?!?! They said it was because I had had an accident in Nov of 07. Uh, no I didn't. I think I would have remembered an accident a little over a year ago! I've NEVER been in an accident! So I called my ins company and they have no claims for me in all of 2007. DH gave me a # to call to try and get this straightened out but they can't get me any info until tomorrow. But they said there IS something there from 11/07. So now I have to deal with all of this! Did someone steal my ins card? Ide.ntity. th.ef.t? Or who knows what?! All this stuff is running through my head and I can't do anything about it until tomorrow. So frustrating!!!
Good news is I have an u/s at 3 today to see how my LO's are doing. Gonna focus on that for now. :)
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I think ins companies actually have meetings to discuss ways to be more difficult!
ReplyDeleteHave fun checking out the LOs! Does this mean a new pic to post? :)
Oh my goodness... how the heck do they figure you have an accident when you ins company has no claims. That makes no sense!
ReplyDeleteSeeing your little ones will cheer you up! Can't wait for an update!
oh and p.s. You are in the double digits in weeks today!! Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's strange...I swear insurance companies are out to get every $$.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see more pics of the LO's!
10 wks means your 1/4 of the way there! In 6 short wks, you could find out the sexes! :^D
ReplyDeleteThat's so strange that they have a claim on you like that. We're having insurance issues now too, like DH paying $100 more a month for insurance than I do when I'm the one with the speeding tickets!
ReplyDeleteI am excited to hear your updated about your little ones! I hope the insurance thing is nothing serious!
ReplyDeleteI hate that insurance company! They kept raising my rates every month. When I finally told them where they could shove their policy, I was paying over $350/month with NO accidents and 1 ticket! How did the u/s go???
ReplyDelete