Tuesday, March 31, 2009

12 Week Update

Hi Ladies, first things first, I want to tell Jayme how very sorry I am that she is going through all of this. You are in my thoughts and prayers dear. I want you to come up a few hours north and come see my RE. I looked at your RE's stats and I don't like it. I hate that you're so far away because I have so much faith in my RE that I want you to come and see him. Just know that I'm thinking about you honey and let me know if there's anything I can do for you.

Ok, now on to me. TMI- When I went to the bathroom first thing this morning I had some brown blood when I wiped. Freaked me out! I already had my 12w OB appt today at 8 so I thought it was good timing. My OB says it's probably just a popped blood vessel. Let's hope so! It could be from DH and I fd'ing on Sat night or all day Sunday I was cleaning out or crawl space for a garage sale we're having in a few weeks. Proabably not the best idea. Anyway, he checked my cervix and it was all good. He listened for hb's as well and we definitely heard one if not both of them. He wasn't 100% that he heard 2 separate ones because they were close to each other space wise and hb rate wise. I think it was 2 though. Just by where he had the doppler positioned each time. I have to go back in this afternoon for another u/s. He wants to check my cervical length and make sure both babies LOOK ok. So for now I'm not going to worry. Just hope that the u/s comes back ok. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

  1. Sending you tons of luck today!! I'm sure both babies are fine and it was just a popped blood vessel. I read that sometimes when the uterus is growing it can stretch and cause minor bleeding - and your's is growing so fast with your double-dose, momma!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a relief! I sure hope its just a popped blood vessel! Let us know what the 2nd u/s turns up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the 12 mo mark! I hope everything goes well today. Thank yo for thinking of me... if you wouldn't mind would you email me your doctors info and the website that you read the stats on mine? I've never read any of that and would really like to. I'm debating on switching... my email is J_Dasenbrock@yahoo.com Thanks hun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on hitting the twelve week mark! That is so great! How are you feeling???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Second tri already! I hope the blood wasn't anything serious, please update.

    Glad to know that you & Dh are maintaining your relationship! ;)

    ReplyDelete