Once again, the scare was for nothing. I'm starting to believe this one u/s tech is the freakin "bo.y wh.o c.rie.d w.olf" She always makes me worry for nothing. I did see a different doc in the practice on Friday and she asked me if I had set a date for a c/s yet. I told her I was holding out hope that baby A would still flip around. She told me at this point, it was more or less a lost cause. :( She said they are definitely running out of room in there so chances of him being able to flip were very slim. I almost teared up right then and there. Damn hormones. I want a vaginal birth so bad but I understand that if we have to go c/s, then so be it. I'm not going to give up hope yet and my actual OB hasn't said anything about it being definite so I'll hold on to what little hope I have for awhile longer. I'm going to ask him about it when I see him on Wed.
I'm getting more and more uncomfortable. My wrists and hands are both still sore. Getting up from sitting is a challenge and forget trying to pick anything up off the floor. Just leave it where it is. I'll be 35w tomorrow and I'm ready to go! Just waiting on the little ones to give the word and we're there.
Monday, September 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm glad things are going well! Just looked at your website... your belly is so cute & so is your baby bedding. Those 2 kiddo's are going to be here before you know it!
ReplyDeleteOh, I don't like that tech! Doesn't the idiot know that stressing out a pg lady is a bad idea?
ReplyDeleteI'm glad they're both doing well. I know with singletons, they can try manipulating the baby to turn. Is that possible with twins?
They'l be here soon & I'm looking forward to pics! :)
Your lo's will be here before you know it! Glad they are doing well!
ReplyDelete