My happy moment for the week was when I got on the scale this morning. Believe it or not! I've already lost 45 of the 50lbs. I gained while pg. Holy Cats! I was shocked. I've even got back on it a couple times to make sure. I was right. I really think I was carrying a lot of water weight. My maternity clothes are back to being loose on me. Now I just have to find a way to lose all the loose skin around my belly. If only plastic surgery was covered by my insurance!
All in all everything is going great. My mom went home for the weekend but I pick her back up at the train station tonight. She'll be here through Sunday and I can't wait! She's such a big help at night time. And she keeps my house damn near spotless! Luke and Avery had dr. check ups today and they're both still very healthy. Avery still needs to gain 3 more ounces to be back to her birth weight. Luke is already 2 over. He's such a good eater. And pooper! The kid has a poopy diaper at every diaper change. It's amazing. So we just need Avery to step it up and grow a little bit. I'll try and get more pics up soon! Off to nap for a bit while they're down!

Yeah! Glad to hear the little ones are doing well. And for you missy, try and get some rest, sleep when they sleep!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear the little ones are doing awesome!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad to hear they're doing well! :) And you too!
ReplyDeleteIt's good that your mom is able to help out. I'd imagine that one is a lot of work.
Hope you get some rest soon. (((HUGS)))
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear all the good news. Try and get some rest as hard as that may be! :)
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear that the babies are doing well. Hope you get some sleep!
ReplyDeleteGlad you and your little ones are doing well!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad things are going well! Congrats again! They are just adorable!
ReplyDelete