Friday, September 18, 2009

new baby pics


http://web.me.com/michael_a_anderson/Site/Lucas_and_Avery_2.html

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Richelle, they are beautiful. I'm so very jealous! Hope you are getting some sleep and enjoy the newborn honeymoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely PRECIOUS!!! They look like they are doing great and so do you!!! Congratulations mom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Richelle those two are beautiful. You are so blessed mama. Hope you get some rest and get ready for the greatest adventure of your life! :)

    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe, they are so little AND so precious!! I'm only a little jealous, BUT oh so happy for you =) Can't believe your a mommy, you look great, hun! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did great! They are so cute!

    Do they still prefer to be together? I've heard that twins will get fussy the first few days if they're separated, wondering if it's true.

    ReplyDelete