I updated my family blog and instead of writing it all again I thought I'd just post the link over here. A few things I didn't say on there though. 24 hour urine monitoring sucks! I had to call a nurse every single time I went potty. Which for me is about every hour and a half. Plus I had 3 uncomfortable monitors on my belly which have to be disconnected and reconnected every time I got up. And because of my stupid ed.ema you can still see where the contraction monitor was on my skin! No joke! But on a better note it was a nice little trial run to see what it will be like when I'm actually doing my stay at the hossy. I know what I need to bring and what not to. The nurses were all amazing. So sweet. Made me feel right at home. And to all my other pg ladies out there, go to Wa.lm.art and get a freakin cheap ass comfy night gown. Best 10 bucks I ever spent. I've outgrown pretty much everything I own so this thing is a lifesaver. No uncomfy pants to pull up and down when you pee every 5 min. Love it! Back to the dr at 2:45 cst. I'll let ya'll know how it goes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You still look gorgeous as ever! :) I bet those kiddos will be here soon...Good luck!!
ReplyDeleteYou look great!!!
ReplyDelete