Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Everything is Fine

All is good with my 2 lo's. The u/s yesterday afternoon went perfectly fine. My OB thinks I just poppled a blood vessel and that's what caused the spotting. Baby A measured 12w3d with a hr of 150 and Baby B measured 12w2d with a hr of 156. He said my cervical length was perfect and that he couldn't see any other reason for bleeding. So yah! When we were having the u/s the tech asked us if we were going to find out the sexes. I said "hell yeah!" ok j/k i said "yes". He said "well do you want to know what I think right now?" Then I really did say "hell yeah!" Baby B was laying funny so he couldn't see him/her but he said he thinks Baby A has a "winky". lol. That was the word he used. Real technical. ha! He said it's still too early so he could be wrong but that's what he thinks right now. DH is on cloud 9. Started talking about taking his son fishing and camping when we were driving home. Very cute. We'll have to wait and see of course. I still think they're destined to be girls. DH is meant to spend his life around girls. His dad died in a car accident when he was 7 so he's been around girls the rest of his life. Between his mom, his 3 sisters, his 3 aunts, 4 niecese, his ex had 2 daughters, me, my 3 sisters, and our 3 female dogs. lol. These babies are destined to be girls to carry on the tradition of torchering DH with estrogen for his entire life!

6 comments:

  1. I'm relieved to hear that everything is fine.

    It won't be much longer before we find out for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to hear that you and your 2 babies are fine!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear it's ok!

    Sounds like your DH could use a son to help even things out! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad your 2 little ones are doing good! I agree w/Steph your DH needs at least one boy so he's not completely out numbered. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah i can't believe your already 12 weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's great Richelle! I posted a reply on the boards too - not sure if this post will work. For some reason, it fails whenever I try to post to your blog...

    ReplyDelete