Thursday, April 9, 2009

It's Official

I'm in my 2nd Tri as of today! Some people say it's 12weeks some say 13. On the PAIF board it's considered 2nd tri as of 13w2d and that's what I am today! Yah! These 2 lo's and I are all doing great. We go in Tues for our next appt.

(Kinda triggery)We're heading north this weekend for Easter with Mike's family. His youngest sister will be there with her 2 year old. She's also due in Nov with her 2nd. About 2 mos behind me. I thank the Lord everyday I am pg. I don't know how I would've handled it if that IVF didn't work and I had to be surrounded by fertiles everywhere. My cousin who just had a baby Monday. My sister who is due in July. And now my SIL who is due in Nov. F'n babymakin central around here! So I'm very blessed to be bringing 2 lil lives into this world and boy don't I know it!

Dh and I super excited about a nice 3 day weekend. His mom didn't want us to bring anything but Cinammon rolls for breakfast one morning. I can totally handle that. I'm going to bring a few snacky things too but that makes it pretty easy on me. The weather is supposed to be pretty decent so we plan on doing some fishing on the lake his mother lives on. He's so excited about that. Me too actually. It's so relaxing. So by this time tomorrow I will be sitting on a dock with an iced tea in one hand and my fishing pole in the other. Ahhhhhh! I can't wait! And then only a few more weeks and we should be getting the boat out of storage. I can't wait for that first ride. That's the best investment we ever made. hands down! Now bring on the nice weather!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! You're movin' on up! I have a 3-day weekend too, but I don't get to do anything fun like that! I get to watch 3 kids for my cousin and find a way to entertain them. Ages 12, 9, and 7. Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on making it to 2nd tri!!!! Also I would kill to be in your shoes... on a lake... ice tea in hand and the fishing pole in the other!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh! Have fun at the lake! Congrats on making it to 2nd tri!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo for 2nd Tri!

    Have fun at the lake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, congrats on 2nd tri!! It's a really big milestone and I know I felt a lot better mentally when I hit that....

    ReplyDelete