Thursday, April 16, 2009
This Weekend...
is a busy one! I have to get on the me.tra train at 6:03 am tomorrow morning so I can be in Ch.ica.go well before 8. I'm meeting my pg sister at the train station. She's flying in from Ca.na.da today. We're then taking the am.tra.k train to Cham.pa.ign, IL where my sis who's getting married in Nov will pick us up. We're going to order our bridesmaid dresses. Me and pg sis are just going to have to wing it. Then on Sat morning my stepmom, my 3 sis's and myself are all driving to our hometown Qu.in.cy, IL for my sis's baby shower. Then after that I get to see my momma! I can't wait. I miss her. My brother "the kid" hasn't made any other plans this weekend so we can hang. We're going to go visit my cousin who just had her baby last week. I can't wait to hold the LO. So exciting! Then Sunday night I'm having dinner with my bf from high school. Then Monday morning at 5 am I jump back on the amt.rak and head home where DH is picking me up at the station. So no boring me.tra ride home. Then the rest of monday I have to finish getting everything ready for our garage sale NEXT weekend. Whew! It's going to be a super busy weekend. But it will be so good to see everyone. This will be the last time I get to see pg sis before the baby is born. She's due in July. So here's to safe traveling for me and my LO's. I'm getting exhausted just thinking about it. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hope you have a safe trip and enjoy your time with family !
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a great weekend with your family!
ReplyDeleteSounds like such a fun trip Richelle!! (P.s. I'm super excited my posting problems have resolved and I can post on your blog again!!!!). I didn't realize that you got to be pg with your sister, fun!
ReplyDeleteTake care of yourself and don't overdo it girl! Have fun!
Oh my you sound like a busy bee! Have a fun trip and take care! :)
ReplyDeleteSched time for a nap! Have fun w/the fam!!!
ReplyDelete