Monday, April 6, 2009

New Baby

My cousin was due to have her LO on Apr 9th and lo and behold she surprised us all and showed up this morning. I am so excited for them. They waited to find out the sex until birth. For some reason I knew it was a girl. She was a perfect 7lbs 6oz. 19.5in long! They named her Addison Rae. A little too popular for my liking but a beautiful name all the same. I got to see pics of her too and she's just precious of course. My cousin was one of those, "whoops we're pregnant" situations. My mom is so old-fashioned and just furious that she isn't married. She and her DF though are gettin married in Nov. I remember when she told me she was pg. I cried and cried. I had told her we had been trying for awhile and her comment was "we didn't even HAVE to try!" Ugh. rips at your heart. But she has since realized what we've been through and is very supportive of my pregnancy. So we're all good there. And now I can't wait to go home in 2 weeks to see this little precious addition to our family. And after seeing the pics it makes me so anxious to get to the next 6 months. I think the time will fly. I'll be 13w tomorrow already! Crazy! I'm glad to know that my cousin is one that will never take this little angel for granted. Some women just don't know how good they have it.

5 comments:

  1. aww congrats on the new addition to the family!!

    Oh and no my doggies don't act like this so no idea where this is coming from! ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! :)

    Wow - 13 weeks!? Where has the time gone? I'm still looking forward to your next u/s...when do you find out the sexes? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, congrats! I'm glad to know that little Addison will be cherished & loved. I hate "Oops"ers who then go on to take their kids for granted!

    I just know your time will fly by & you'll have those babies in your arms soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! I can't believe your 13weeks already!

    ReplyDelete