Sunday, February 1, 2009
Tired and Confused
So I woke up this morning at 7 excited again to take another HPT. Another BFP!!!! DH and I are so excited. We went to walmart today but he wouldn't let me look at the baby stuff. :( Too soon he says. Well some of our family knew we were doing IVF so we let those select few know today that we had got our BFP. No one reacted like I thought they would. No excitement. No screaming. I guess since they knew what was going on that it wasn't so much as a shock. WTF???? Are you kidding me?? Get f'in excited for us. I'm hoping they're just waiting for the RE to confirm to actually "jump for joy". They damn well better be at least! So I'm tired from being too excited/nervous to sleep and now this shit just has me frustrated. Guess we shouldn't have told a soul what we we're goinng through. But screw 'em all! I got my BFP!!! That's all that matters now. Now for high numbers. ( but not too high ;)) Let's hope this is all what I hope it is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Congrats Richelle!!!
ReplyDeleteYAY Richelle!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats and I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months!!!!!
Congratulations!! I am so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteHi Richelle! I just saw your update with your beta # - that's great! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and will be following your progress.... will you be joining me on PAIF soon?
ReplyDelete-Gretch
Congrats Richelle! This is Kendra (stonek98 - formerly butterfly397 from webmd)
ReplyDeleteRichelle,
ReplyDeleteI for one am F'in excited for you!
Congrats girl!
Margriet